Imperial Auction Block Help Pages
5.5 Templates (new 6/2007)
Ability to create custom templates that apply to some or all auctions to make them look a cut above everyone else with little work.
This also lets you set up specific templates to perform repetitive auctions quickly without hassle.
Auto/Default templates are selected as the default if it is the first one defaulted in the list when you go through the sell list. Selecting a template that has a specific item associated will short-circuit the item selector.
Here is the ordering system:
- game matched, auction type matched (singles), specific item matched
- game matched, auction type matched, no specific item set
- game matched, auction type not set
- gametype matched, game not set
- gametype and game not set
- generic template (auction_title and user_signature
The Template contents should contain an HTML body that is the content of the auction.
In addition, you can specify a few things that are substituted when the auction is created.
(Or when the item is viewed in a storefront)
Here is the current list of substitutions:
- (applies to singles) Name of the item in the database
- (applies to singles) Rarity of the item in the database
- (applies to singles) Edition of the item in the database
- (applies to singles) Picture of the item in the database
- The short game name (L5R)
- The long game name (Legend of the Five Rings)
- GAMETYPES_NAME / GAMETYPES_DESCRIPTION
- short/long category game is under
- your normal signature
- Quantity setting from the auction
- Title of the auction
If what you are looking for is not here, just ask, we can probably add it.
Normal Default title (singles):
AUCTIONTYPES_CARDS_NAME (AUCTIONTYPES_CARDS_RARITY - AUCTIONTYPES_CARDS_EDITION) xITEM_QUANTITY
Copyright © 1999-2015 Don Eisele. All rights reserved